There isn’t just one reason to take part in the Euro City Cycling, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
When: 4 - 8 September 2019
Where London, Amsterdam and Brussels
Distance: 270 miles (483km) over 4 days
Other dates are available, visit the Global Adventure Challenges website for more information.
About the Euro City Cycling Challenge
An exciting cycle and breathtaking city sights make this a European adventure! This superb bike ride caters for every level of cyclist. The route covers approximately 300 miles with four days in the saddle. It takes in the rolling countryside of Essex, the plains of Holland and the sleepy lanes of Belgium.
There are two options available, please decide which is best for you before registering. Find out more on the Global Adventure Challenges website.
- Option A: Registration fee £125 & minimum fundraising pledge £1,600
- Option B: Registration fee £125 & payment £800
How we will support you
All our participants will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips to help you get started
- A free Epilepsy Action cycle jersey
- Free training plans and kit list provided by Global Adventure Challenges
- Fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
For further information
For further information about our overseas events, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org