There isn’t just one reason to take part in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
When: Sunday 29 July 2018
Where: London and Surrey, United Kingdom
Distance: 46 miles
About RideLondon-Surrey 46
This spectacular 46-mile, traffic-free route forms part of the Prudential RideLondon festival of cycling. Starting from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, riders will cycle through some of the most iconic parts of London, out across the Surrey border and back through London to finish on The Mall.
Have your own place?
If you have been successful in securing your own place in the 2017 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 then we would be delighted to have you on our team! There is no set minimum sponsorship, we simply ask you to raise what you can.
How we will support you
All our riders will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips to help you get started
- A post-event reception with refreshments and sports massage
- Fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
- Exclusive access to our Epilepsy Action Heroes Facebook group
- Free technical Epilepsy Action cycling jersey
- Optional supporters' cheering pack
We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help out at the team's finish celebration. With a fun, party atmosphere and lots of proud riders, the role will give you the chance to show your thanks for all their efforts.
For further information on the Prudential RideLondon, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8797 or by emailing email@example.com