"...with Zander's Sunflower Tribute fund we can make positive changes in the world in his memory"
- Helen Greaveson, Zander's mum
With a Sunflower Tribute, you have your own personalised website to remember your loved one in whatever way you wish.
Perhaps by donating instead of flowers, holding a fundraising event, lighting a candle or sharing a story.
You can also view tributes in our Tribute Garden
Why create a Sunflower Tribute fund?
- Free to set up
- Add photos, music, videos and stories like an online scrap book
- Set up events directly on your tribute
- Show an ongoing total of all money raised
- Keep all your donations and messages in one place forever
- Any donations recieved by Epilepsy Action in your loved one's memory can be transferred in to your tribute
Anyone can open a Sunflower Tribute fund and start remembering someone special today.
Events on your Sunflower Tribute
- Set up directly on your personalised tribute page
- Collect sponsorship
- Share memories and pictures
- Add blog updates
- Set a target
- Share with friends and family
- Thank everyone who’s donated to your event in one place
With your personalised Sunflower Tribute, you can easily include a funeral notice:
- Add special requests for the day
- Add the date, time and location of the service
- Include a printable map
- Share it on your social media sites
- People can donate ahead of the day
Make a regular donation to a Sunflower Tribute:
Help your Sunflower Tribute fund to grow by making a regular contribution:
If you have any questions about Sunflower Tribute funds, please contact Lisa:
“Doing something positive in my son’s name is what he would have wanted.“
Christine Staynor – Jamie Leslie Staynor Sunflower Tribute fund