Following the postponement of this year’s Epilepsy Action Bradford 10k due to coronavirus (COVID-19), the event will now take place on Sunday 6 September 2020.
Thank you to all the runners for their understanding and patience. I would like to say a specific thank you to everyone who has chosen to donate their entry fee to Epilepsy Action.
The deadline for deferring places to 2021 or requesting a refund has now passed. All requests have now been processed. Everyone who made a request has also been sent a confirmation email.
Please note, all places have now returned to being non-refundable, and cannot be transferred to another person or deferred to the following year.
I look forward to welcoming the majority of the runners to the event in September.
We will send you further details nearer the time. Please remember to update us if you change your contact details between now and race day.
Thank you again for your understanding.