Donate shares

If you have unwanted shares or are you looking for a way to donate while reducing your tax bill, Epilepsy Action can accept share donations.

The quickest and most efficient way to do this is through our friends at ShareGift.

ShareGift typically handle smaller donations, but can if required process large donations too.

For questions about donating shares to Epilepsy Action, please contact James in the fundraising team on 0113 210 8827 or

Subscribe to the e-action newsletter

Stay up to date with the latest news on coronavirus, epilepsy news and events, and how you can get involved.

Epilepsy Action will never swap, share or sell your details. For more information, read our privacy policy.
By clicking subscribe you agree to our privacy policy.