There isn’t just one reason to take part in TrekFest - The Beacons, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
When: 2018 date to be confirmed
Where: Brecon Beacons, South Wales
Distance: 25km or 50km
About TrekFest - Brecon Beacons
The Brecon Beacons National Park is a mountain range that runs through the centre of South Wales, renowned for its inspiring and open scenery.
Both the 25km and 50km routes will summit one of the highest peaks in South Wales, the famous Pen y Fan (886m). It's a challenging adventure but once you make it to the top you’ll discover sensational views of the Brecon Beacons, with its rolling mountains and hills, stretching as far as the eye can see.
Choose from three payment options. Please visit the TrekFest website for information on registration fees and minimum sponsorship pledges.
How we will support you
All our participants will receive:
- An Epilepsy Action fundraising pack and t-shirt
- Training plans and kit list provided by Global Adventure Challenges
- Access to the TrekFest and Epilepsy Action Facebook communities
- Medical support on the day
- Water, snacks and fruit at marshalled checkpoints
- Finisher's medal
- Massages, hot showers and a celebratory drink at the end
For further information
For further information about our trekking events, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org