There isn't just one reason to take part in TrekFest - The Beacons, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
When: Saturday 6 July 2019
Where: The Brecon Beacons
Distance: 25km or 50km
About TrekFest - The Beacons
The Brecon Beacons National Park brings together rolling countryside and impressive mountains. This incredible mountain range runs through the centre of South Wales and is the famous training ground of the SAS.
You’ll start near the town of Brecon and head out through the heart of the National Park passing breath-taking landscapes and reservoirs as you go. Both the 25km and 50km routes bring you to the summit of Pen Y Fan – the highest peak in southern Britain. After a challenging climb you’ll be rewarded with stunning views across the National Park and beyond.
Choose from three payment options. Please visit the TrekFest website for information on registration fees and minimum sponsorship pledges.
How we will support you
All our participants will receive:
- An Epilepsy Action fundraising pack and t-shirt
- Training plans and kit list provided by Global Adventure Challenges
- Access to the TrekFest and Epilepsy Action Facebook communities
- Medical support on the day
- Water, snacks and fruit at marshalled checkpoints
- Finisher's medal
- Massages, hot showers and a celebratory drink at the end
For further information
For further information about our trekking events, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing email@example.com