*We are not recruiting for this role at the present time*
What is the purpose of the role?
To ensure that people with epilepsy, and others with a personal connection to epilepsy, have a voice in epilepsy research
There are a range of opportunities available such as
- Reviewing applications for research funding
- Commenting on research studies
- Reviewing articles
- Sitting on research project management/steering groups
- Presenting information about research to non-professionals
What skills and experience do I need?
- Interest in epilepsy research
- Have a personal connection to epilepsy
- Live in the UK
- Interest in learning more about epilepsy research
- Have access to the internet and email
What support and training will I receive?
Support from the Research Administration Officer
We will usually discuss the interview with you and give you any information you need. We can provide written notes and advice.
Optional Introduction to Research events are regularly available
This can vary. Volunteers are free to do work at times that suit them
Unlikley to need to travel
Reasonable expenses will be repaid
For an informal chat about this role please contact us on 0113 210 8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org