What is the purpose of the role?
Provide general administrative help and assistance at New Anstey House
- Provide general help and assistance, including filing, data inputting, reception work and basic clerical tasks
What skills and experience do I need?
- Willing, enthusiastic and friendly
- Flexible and capable of working on set tasks with minimum supervision
- Positive attitude to people with long term health needs
- Previous volunteering experience
- Previous office work experience
- Good numerical and IT skills
What support and training will I receive?
Support from Departmental Manager (or named team member)
Variable hours and days (weekdays only)
No travel required
Reasonable expenses will be repaid
For an informal chat about this role please contact us on 0113 210 8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org