What is the purpose of the role?
To provide administrative support to the branch and help deliver the committee’s business effectively
- Administrative support
- Record keeping
- Maintain membership list and details
- Maintain the branch diary
- Draw up agendas and programmes with the Chair’s approval
- Provide timely information about meetings to expected attendees
- Ensure relevant papers are available for the chair and the committee
- Receive and answer correspondence on behalf of the branch
What skills and experience do I need?
- Good administrative and writing skills
- Methodical and reliable
- Diplomatic and assertive
- Capable of acting with discretion and maintaining confidentiality
- Positive attitude to people with long term health needs
- Experience of providing administrative support for committees
- Experience of minute taking and record keeping
What support and training will I receive?
Support from Local Services Manager
Minimum one day a month
Travel to meetings and branch events
Reasonable expenses will be repaid
For an informal chat about this role please contact us on 0113 210 8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org