What is the purpose of the role?
To provide general help and assistance to the Local Services Manager (LSM) in running/supporting local events and activities
- Provide general help and assistance at events/activities
- Act under the direction of the LSM or Local Volunteer Coordinator
- Tasks may vary, but will be assessed for their suitability and matched to the volunteer
What skills and experience do I need?
- Willing, enthusiastic and friendly
- Flexible and capable of working on set tasks with minimum supervision
- Positive attitude to people with long term health needs
- Previous volunteering experience
What support and training will I receive?
Support from Local Services Manager
Minimum one day a month
May be evening and weekend requirements
Travel to events/activities as and when required
Reasonable expenses will be repaid
For an informal chat about this role please contact us on 0113 210 8800 or email email@example.com