Our events rely on promotion in order to ensure their success. If you are able to spare a few hours to promote an Epilepsy Action event in your local area than this is the role for you!
What is the purpose of the role?
Our events reply on promotion in order to ensure their success. As a promotions volunteer you will be spreading the word within the community, ensuring the maximum level of exposure for each individual event.
To promote Epilepsy Action events within your local community by distributing leaflets and displaying posters.
What skills and experience do I need?
- A friendly, approachable and enthusiastic attitude with good networking skills
- A good knowledge of your local area
What support and training will I receive?
Full training and support will be provided by a member of the team to ensure you are happy and feel comfortable in your chosen role.
What can I expect from the role?
The opportunity to:
- Meet new people within the local community
- Attend events with a similar audience to the people you are trying to reach
- Be part of a dedicated team of staff and volunteers working together to improve the lives of everyone affected by epilepsy
What will I receive in return?
- Constant support from your dedicated contact within the Fundraising Team who will be on hand at all times to answer any queries you may have
- By giving your time and local knowledge you will experience a sense of pride knowing you have made a difference to the lives of people with epilepsy.
Around 2-3 hours a month to fit around you and your lifestyle.
Within your local community.
Reasonable expenses will be repaid.
Do I need references?
For an informal chat about this role please contact us on 0113 210 8800 or email@example.com
“Being a promotions volunteer is easier! I always have a handful of the most recent leaflet as I go about my day. I work in a city where lots of Epilepsy Action events take place – I simply take a few with me wherever I go.”