Our quarterly magazine Epilepsy Today is free to members of Epilepsy Action.
- Already a member? Login to download the latest edition, as well as back issues
- Already logged in? View and download Epilepsy Today
Not a member yet? See how good it is!
- join today from £12
- request a free copy of a recent edition.
- buy a paper copy in our online shop or subscribe for a year
- get the latest edition on your Amazon Kindle or subscribe
In the September 2016 edition
The extra mile
Banks Road Infant and Nursery School receives an Edward award for its fantastic work to support Poppy,
a pupil with epilepsy
On the hunt
In the first of a two-part feature we look at some advice and information for people with
epilepsy about job hunting
Surgery in the 80's
Noel Huntridge talks about having surgery in the1980s and how it transformed his life
More than a midwife
Epilepsy specialist midwife practitioner Kim Morley talks about her career and caring for
women with epilepsy during pregnancy
Tribute to Dr Tim Betts
Epilepsy Action pays tribute to Dr Tim Betts, a big influence in the charity’s work
Meet the Mayor
The new Lord Mayor of Leeds talks about his epilepsy and choosing to support Epilepsy Action
My Journal: Jane and Matthew
Jane’s son Matthew’s epilepsy meant he couldn’t take part in his favourite sports, but a specialised bike turned it all around
Join today to get every edition of Epilepsy Today delivered to your door or computer.