Our quarterly magazine Epilepsy Today is free to members of Epilepsy Action.
- Already a member? Login to download the latest edition, as well as back issues
- Already logged in? View and download Epilepsy Today
Not a member yet? See how good it is!
- join today from £12
- request a free copy of a recent edition.
- buy a paper copy in our online shop or subscribe for a year
- get the latest edition on your Amazon Kindle or subscribe
In the March 2017 edition
Knowing the risks
Three epilepsy charities set out to raise awareness of the risks of taking sodium valproate during pregnancy
Epilepsy in later life
Epilepsy Today looks at some advice and information for people dealing with epilepsy later in life
Sandra Gollan shares her story of being diagnosed with epilepsy at 71 and the journey to getting her seizures under control
A new strategy
Epilepsy Action chief executive, Philip Lee, shares the charity's plan for next five years
Rebecca Longley describes her experience with epilepsy and how a new therapy helped her gain some seizure control
The best start in life
Rachael King describes the invaluable support that reception teacher Mr Dutton gave her son
My Journal: Tracy Benson
Tracy describes her toughest times with epilepsy which motivated her to trek along the Great Wall of China for charity
Join today to get every edition of Epilepsy Today delivered to your door or computer.