The Epilepsy Action website is covered by a disclaimer and protected by copyright laws.
- This website is for information purposes only. We do not give medical advice.
- You may use extracts from this website for your own personal use, as long as you credit us as the source of the information.
- You must not use extracts from this website for commercial purposes without Epilepsy Action’s permission.
- We try to make sure our content is up-to-date and as accurate as possible. We accept no responsibility for any error or omission.
- We are not responsible for the content of websites we link to, or that link to us.
- We are not liable for the results of any action you take based on the information on this site.
- All brand names and trademarks used on the site are the trademarks, service marks or trade names of their respective owners.
- We do not recommend any of the products mentioned on this site, unless indicated. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the organisation.
- Comments added by visitors reflect their individual views and Epilepsy Action can not held accountable for them in any way. It should not be assumed that Epilepsy Action agrees with or endorses any particular comment just because we allow the comment to remain on the site.
- This website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any legal disputes concerning the site will be settled only in the courts of these countries.
Epilepsy Action is a working name of British Epilepsy Association.
British Epilepsy Association is a Registered Charity (Registered in England No. 234343) and a Company Limited by Guarantee (Registered in England No. 797997).The Registered Office is New Anstey House, Gate Way Drive, Yeadon, Leeds LS19 7XY, United Kingdom.
Sign up for the latest updates from Epilepsy Action
"*" indicates required fields