Here’s what you could win
in the correct place wins £1,000
in the correct place wins £25
in the correct place wins 5 entries into the next draw
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Enter your details.
- Choose how you’d like to pay and select the number of entries. Just £1 per entry.
- Submit your details and we’ll send you your lucky numbers.
How your entry helps
Fifty pence of every £1 played goes to help people living with epilepsy to:
- Overcome the loneliness epilepsy can bring
- Understand the challenges of life with epilepsy, and know what to do to help
- Take control of their seizures and enjoy the best possible quality of life
- A minimum of 50% of the total lottery proceeds are spent on supporting the work carried out by Epilepsy Action, 18.4% on prizes and 31.6% on the running cost and administration of the lottery.
How it works
- For every £1 you play each week, you’ll receive a unique 6-digit lottery number
- Winning numbers are revealed each week. Match up your numbers to win up to £25,000!
- To win you have to match three, four, five or six digits of the winning number in the correct sequence
- Unity offers the best odds of any platform of its kind. Because it’s a number match game, the odds are fixed. This means that no matter which cause you support, or how big their lottery is, every lottery number has an equal chance of winning a prize. The likelihood of an individual winning a prize is 1 in 63.
Players must be aged 18 years or over.
Share the excitement – and the prizes – by getting together with your colleagues to enter the Epilepsy Action weekly lottery! Nominate someone to enter on behalf of the syndicate then use the form to keep track of who’s playing.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
British Epilepsy Association is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 5195. Find out more.