Why volunteer for Epilepsy Action?
Volunteers help build a brighter future for people living with epilepsy. People raise money for us, support people living with epilepsy and help in many other ways. Volunteers also make sure that the work we do at Epilepsy Action is relevant. In return, our volunteers gain satisfaction, have fun and develop their skills. Read some of our volunteer stories.
How can I volunteer for Epilepsy Action?
There are many ways to volunteer:
- You can support people with epilepsy by volunteering in your local community.
- You can help raise money by joining in a fundraising event or through one of our fundraising roles.
- You can support our work from home or at our head office near Leeds.
- You can help us raise awareness or with our communications.
What difference will I make if I volunteer?
Our volunteers make an enormous contribution to improving the lives of people with epilepsy. For example, volunteers raise fantastic amounts of money for us. There are many ways to fundraise such as taking part in an event or filling a home money box.
Local community volunteers are actively supporting people with epilepsy. For example, we have a network of branches and coffee and chat groups. These groups are a great way for people living with epilepsy to meet and talk.
Every year we celebrate the fantastic achievements of our volunteers at our annual Volunteer awards event.
- Volunteering in the local community
- Fundraising roles
- Awareness raising and advocacy
- Support our work from home
- Communications and media
- Head office roles
- View all roles