Trust Fundraising Officer (Part time)
Based at: New Anstey House, Gate Way Drive, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7XY
Salary: £25,690 pro-rata (actual salary £18,429)
This is a permanent post working up to 24.75 hours per week. We operate a flex time scheme.
Researching and preparing applications to grant-makers, enabling life-changing work to build a better future for people living with epilepsy
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing fundraising team in a national charity. In this role you will be responsible for:
* Developing and managing relationships with funders, communicating the value of Epilepsy Action’s work
* Researching, preparing and making applications to a range of funders in support of the charity’s ongoing work and projects
* Maintaining a resource of evidence that demonstrates the impact that Epilepsy Action’s work
This role is suitable for fundraisers with previous experience of preparing applications to grant-makers. You will need excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing.
In return we will offer you great flexible working conditions and a commitment to develop your knowledge, skills and abilities.
A full description of our requirements is available in the job description and person specification which can be found here.
For an application form please see below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our recruitment line on 0113 210 8830
CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Monday 01 October 2018
Interview date: Friday 5 October 2018
Job Ref: TFO091
Looking to volunteer?
- Application form [PDF] for either printing off and writing on, or completing electronically. Adobe Reader 11 or above is required to fill out this form. Download Adobe Reader for free.
- Microsoft Word version (can be used on other word processing software)
- Accessible version
Please send electronic applications to email@example.com and printed applications to Recruitment, Epilepsy Action, New Anstey House, Gate Way Drive, Yeadon, Leeds LS19 7XY
Epilepsy Action is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the training and development of its staff.
Epilepsy Action is a Disability Confident employer. We encourage applications from disabled people. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria in the person specification.