Head office address
New Anstey House
Gate Way Drive
United Kingdom map
- Phone: 0113 210 8800 (UK) or +44 (0)113 210 8800 (international)
- Fax: 0113 391 0300 (UK) or +44 (0)113 391 0300 (international)
- Email: email@example.com
Press office for journalists
- Press office phone: 0113 210 8870 (UK) or +44 (0)113 210 8870 (international)
- Press office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting to head office
Epilepsy Action's headquarters are in Yeadon, nine miles north-west of Leeds city centre.
Yeadon is on the A65 Leeds to Ilkley road. Epilepsy Action's headquarters are on Gate Way Drive, off Whack House Lane.
The nearest railway station is at Guiseley (no taxi rank, local taxi numbers) 1½ miles away.
Leeds city centre station (9 miles away) is served by direct trains from most major cities across the UK and is around 30 minutes away by taxi (rank at the station entrance, fares around £20).
Use the Cycle Streets journey planner to find the best route to cycle to our head office.
Leeds-Bradford International Airport is only 2½ miles away. Direct scheduled flights are available to/from many British and European cities.
Yeadon is served by a number of bus routes. The easiest way to find the right bus to our offices is by using the Metro journey planner.
- To/from Leeds city centre and Kirkstall: buses 33 and 33a
- To/from Harrogate: 747
- To/fron Otley: 33a
- To/from Horsforth railway station and Headingley: 97
- To/from Bradford: 737 (via Shipley) and 747 (via Greengates)
- To/from Guiseley: 33, 33a, 97 and 737