Pedal your way from one iconic capital to another, through the scenic Kentish countryside and idyllic, rural setting of northern France. After over 300 miles on the road and four days in the saddle, you'll complete this epic challenge rolling along the Champs-Élysées, round the Arc de Triomphe and finish overlooking the Eiffel Tower.
Suitable for riders of all abilities, sign up now to help improves the lives of everyone affected by epilepsy.
20 – 24 July 2022
Make the most of your ride. Arrive in Paris as part of a large peloton to soak up the atmosphere and be cheered on by the crowds. You'll arrive in perfect timing to watch your cycling heroes complete the final stage of the world's greatest cycle race.
If the Tour de France special isn't for you, alternative dates are also available. Either way, you'll get four fantastic days of cycling and an experience you'll never forget.
"It was superb! Great, clear info beforehand. On the ride I was very well looked after, with veggie food sought out every day. Mechanical, emotional and physical support was to hand easily and readily. The team were just brilliant and the whole group rode as friends. I'd happily go with them again."
- Dover to Calais ferry crossing
- Eurostar ticket from Paris to London
- All meals, refreshments and accommodation throughout the challenge
- Route directions, back up vehicles and mechanical support
- Free technical Epilepsy Action cycling jersey
- Fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms and branded materials
Option A - minimum sponsorship
- Registration fee £125 + minimum
- Sponsorship pledge £1,640
Option B - self funding
- Registration fee £125 + self funding £820
- View the general brochure for more details
*Please see brochure for full terms. For further information about London to Paris, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8797 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org