Sunday 24 October 2021
Starting and finishing in the centre of Dublin this fantastic route will take you over the River Liffey through to the beautiful Phoenix Park. You'll then head south, winding your way through this historic city to University College, which marks just 3 miles to the finish line!
Sign up now to help improve the lives of everyone affected by epilepsy!
How we will support you
- Fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms and branded materials
- Free Epilepsy Action technical running vest or T-shirt
- Cheering packs for your friends and family
- Access to the Epilepsy Action Heroes Facebook group
- Dedicated support and encouragement all the way!
For further information about the Dublin Marathon, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing email@example.com