Sunday 3 October 2021
The Virgin Money London Marathon is one of the World Marathon Majors. The course starts in the beautiful Greenwich Park and takes you past London’s famous sights including the Cutty Sark, Tower of London and Nelson’s Column. The final mile will take you past Buckingham Palace and onto The Mall where the finish line awaits.
Choosing to run for Epilepsy Action could make a huge difference to the 87 people who receive an epilepsy diagnosis every day. It’s thanks to incredible runners like you that nobody will have to face living with epilepsy alone.
Information on the 2021 virtual London Marathon can be found here.
Got a ballot place?
If you have secured a place directly with the organisers we’d love to have you on the team.
There’s no minimum sponsorship pledge, we just ask you raise what you can!Join the team
All Epilepsy Action charity places in the Virgin Money London Marathon have now been filled.
To join the wait list please complete an application.Join waitlist
How we will support you
- An Epilepsy Action fundraising pack
- Technical running vest with your name on the front
- Post-race celebration with refreshments and sports massage
- Support from our cheering squad along the route
- Cheering packs for your friends and family
- Fundraising advice and encouragement from our dedicated team
- Access to the Epilepsy Action Heroes Facebook group
For further information about the London Marathon, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org