When: 28 April 2019
Where: London, United Kingdom
Distance: 26.2 Miles
Registration fee: £75
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £1,850
About the London Marathon
The Virgin Money London Marathon is one of the World Marathon Majors. The course starts in the beautiful Greenwich Park and takes you past London’s famous sights including Cutty Sark, Canary Wharf, Tower of London and Nelson’s Column, before finishing in front of Buckingham Palace.
Choosing to run for Epilepsy Action could make a huge difference to the 87 people who receive an epilepsy diagnosis every day. It’s thanks to incredible runners like you that nobody will have to face living with epilepsy alone.
Have your own place?
If you have been successful in securing your own place in the 2019 London Marathon - congratulations! We would be delighted to have you on our team. There is no set minimum sponsorship, we simply ask you to raise what you can.
Need a place?
All Epilepsy Action places in the 2019 London Marathon have now been filled.
How we will support you
We will support you every step of the way and all of our runners will receive:
- An Epilepsy Action fundraising pack
- Post-race reception with refreshments and sports massage
- Support from our cheering squad along the route
- Fundraising advice and encouragement from our dedicated team
- Access to our Epilepsy Action Heroes Facebook group
- Free technical running vest with your name on the front
- Cheering squad packs for your friends and family
For further information
For further information on the Virgin Money London Marathon, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing email@example.com