Sunday 3 October 2021
The Virgin Money London Marathon is one of the World Marathon Majors. The course starts in the beautiful Greenwich Park and takes you past London’s famous sights including the Cutty Sark, Tower of London and Nelson’s Column. The final mile will take you past Buckingham Palace and onto The Mall where the finish line awaits.
Choosing to run for Epilepsy Action could make a huge difference to the 87 people who receive an epilepsy diagnosis every day. It’s thanks to incredible runners like you that nobody will have to face living with epilepsy alone.
To apply for an Epilepsy Action charity place in the 2021 Virgin Money London Marathon please complete the application form.
- Registration fee: £75
- Minimum sponsorship pledge: £1,850
Got a ballot place?
Ballot results will be announced by the event organisers in January.
If you have a deferred place from the 2020 event and would like to use it to join the Epilepsy Action team please get in touch by email.Get in touch
How we will support you
- An Epilepsy Action fundraising pack
- Technical running vest with your name on the front
- Post-race celebration with refreshments and sports massage
- Support from our cheering squad along the route
- Cheering packs for your friends and family
- Fundraising advice and encouragement from our dedicated team
- Access to the Epilepsy Action Heroes Facebook group
For further information about the London Marathon, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org