There isn't just one reason to take part in Yorkshire Three Peaks, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
Where: Yorkshire Dales
Distance: 24 miles
Sign up for 2019:
Sign up for 2020:
About Yorkshire Three Peaks
The trek will take you on a circular route starting and ending in Horton-in-Ribblesdale. Along the way you’ll climb to the summits of Pen-y-Ghent (694m/2,276 ft), Whernside (736m/2,415 ft) and Ingleborough (723m/2,372 ft). With every summit you conquer you will be rewarded with stunning views across the Yorkshire Dales.
There are two options available. Please decide which is best for you before registering.
- Option A: registration fee + minimum sponsorship
- Option B: registration fee + self funding
Find out more about the costs for your preferred date at Global Adventure Challenges website.
How we will support you
All our participants will receive:
- An Epilepsy Action fundraising pack and t-shirt
- Training plans and kit list provided by Global Adventure Challenges
- Fundraising support from our dedicated team
For further information
For further information about our trekking events, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org