Epilepsy Awareness – 1-hour briefing
- Our 1-hour briefing is designed as an overview of epilepsy, what it is, what causes a seizure, statistics around epilepsy, how you can help someone having a seizure, as well as information on helping someone live well with epilepsy, and where to find further resources.
- It is delivered by a trained member of staff, often with lived experience of epilepsy.
- Features real-life testimony from people with lived experience of epilepsy
- Allows time at the end to answer questions from the group
- This session is priced at £300 for up to 20 delegates. Prices for more than 20 delegates can be negotiated.
Wanting something bespoke?
We can tailor our sessions to you, including focusing on epilepsy in particular settings, looking at particular types of seizures, or people with co-morbid conditions. Cost for these would be discussed at the point of booking.Enquire today