The main Epilepsy Action contact for Northern Ireland is Clare Watson.
She can be contacted on 02890 634 942/07885 778 585 or email email@example.com
In Northern Ireland approximately 20,000 people have epilepsy. Epilepsy can affect anyone at any age and from any walk of life.
Epilepsy Action Northern Ireland...
- Raises awareness and increases understanding of epilepsy
- Lobbies and campaigns for a better future for people with epilepsy
- Supports people through our network of volunteers, branches and groups
- Organises information events for both people living with epilepsy and health professionals
- Organises and supports local fundraising events
Epilepsy Action Northern Ireland provides epilepsy awareness training sessions to groups who want to learn more about epilepsy. These include private employers, healthcare and service providers and schools. Find out more about our training.
If you need information or support about epilepsy and would like to talk to someone about epilepsy, our trained advisers are here to help. Contact our helpline advisers by freephone, email, text and Twitter – find out more now