There isn’t just one reason to take part in the Lands End to John O'Groats Cycle, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
When: 28 August - 09 September 2018
Where: Land's End to John O'Groats
Distance: 1000 miles over 12 days
Other dates are available, visit the Global Adventure Challenges website for more information.
About the Land's End to John O'Groats Cycle
Pedal 1000 miles, end to end, on this classic challenge from Land’s End to John O’Groats, the furthest possible distance in the British Isles. This is a classic challenge that is on many a cyclist’s ‘to do’ list. Covering more than 12 counties, this is one of the toughest fundraising cycle events available.
From the rocky cliffs and pounding seas of Land’s End, through the rolling hills of Dartmoor, through the stunning mountains of the Lake District and along the Lochs of Great Glen to our finish line at the Northernmost point of the UK mainland, this challenge will test you to your limits.
There are two options available. Please decide which is best for you before registering. Find out more on the Global Adventure Challenges website.
- Option A: Registration fee £299 & minimum fundraising pledge £2,850
- Option B: Registration fee £299 & payment £1,425
How we will support you
All our participants will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips to help you get started
- A free Epilepsy Action cycle jersey
- Free training plans and kit list provided by Global Adventure Challenges
- Fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
For further information
For further information about our cycling events, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing email@example.com