Epilepsy Action has a variety of opportunities available to sponsor events, conferences and awareness days. Working alongside Epilepsy Action will enable your company to reach new audiences, increase customer loyalty as well as awareness of your brand. Benefits of sponsoring an event.
- Promotion of your company's name to new and targeted audiences
- Increase brand awareness through placement of your company's logo
- Opportunities for high profile press coverage
- Employee engagement through fundraising and volunteering opportunities
Whether you're a team of runners, expert bakers or just looking for a great team building activity – we have something for everyone!
We can provide you with a bespoke calendar of activities, tailored to your company, with opportunities for employees to take part in. Alternatively, we can also help you to organise your own event by providing materials, inspiration and support.
Set up a weekly lottery syndicate
Share the excitement – and then the prize! Get together with colleagues and enter the Epilepsy Action weekly lottery! Nominate someone to enter on behalf of the syndicate then use our syndicate form to keep track of who's playing.
Charity of the year
Epilepsy Action has a variety of exciting fundraising and volunteering opportunities to motivate staff, and help your organisation make a lasting difference to people affected by epilepsy.
Why nominate Epilepsy Action as your chosen charity?
- We provide a dedicated account management – we will work with you to ensure your company's social objectives are met. We can provide a wide range of fundraising and volunteering opportunities as well as PR and communications support.
- We will support you through the selection process – we can provide information, case studies and materials to help your colleagues understand the difference voting for Epilepsy Action can make.
- We have a national and local presence - We have over 100 groups across England, Wales and Northern Ireland providing services locally to those who need it most. We can provide opportunities local to your offices giving staff the opportunity to see the difference their support is making.
- We make a difference – Through a network of local groups, Epilepsy Action brings together thousands of people affected by the condition, empowering them to take control.
"It's given me back my life at a time when everything was so difficult. I had bruises all over my face and I was afraid to go outside in case I had another seizure... Now I feel so much more confident about the future, I am living with epilepsy and less afraid of my seizures"
If you would like to know more about how your organisation can work with Epilepsy Action please get in touch and a member of the team will contact you shortly.