There isn't just one reason to take part in the Everest Base Camp Trek, there are 600,000! That's the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
When: 7 - 24 March or 14 November - 1 December 2019
Where: Himalayas, Asia
Other dates are available, visit the Global Adventure Challenges website for more information.
About the Everest Base Camp Trek
The challenge is to reach the foot of the world's highest mountain, and if you have enough energy, to reach the summit of Kala Patthar 5,545 metres (18,192 feet), a fantastic mountain located near Everest Base Camp. This will give you the best views of this majestic peak.
This world renowned classic trek from Lukla to Kala Patthar takes you through the world's highest mountain range and includes the most breathtaking mountain scenery ever imaginable.
Eight of the world's 14 highest peaks over 8,000m are found in the Nepalese Himalayas. This challenge takes you to a staggering altitude of 5,545 metres (18,192 feet) with amazing views of Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Nuptse and the list of peaks goes on... it is pure Himalayan magic!
There are two options available, please decide which is best for you before registering. Find out more on the Global Adventure Challenges website.
- Option A: Registration fee £449, minimum fundraising pledge £3,750, plus airport tax and fuel surcharge contribution of £250
- Option B: Registration fee £449, self-funding payment £1,875, plus airport tax and fuel surcharge contribution of £250
How we will support you
All our participants will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips to help you get started
- A free Epilepsy Action t-shirt
- Free training plans and kit list provided by Global Adventure Challenges
- Fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
For further information
For further information about our overseas events, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing email@example.com