Well done and thank you to everyone who took part in and volunteered at this year's Epilepsy Action Bradford 10K.
Alerts for 2019
Sign up for alerts to receive a notification when the 2019 Epilepsy Action Bradford 10K opens for entries.
When: 17 March 2019 (provisional date)
Where: Bradford City Centre, West Yorkshire
About the event
Epilepsy Action's very own 10k, city centre road race through the heart of Bradford, West Yorkshire. Starting and finishing in Centenary Square, the event is a local favourite with beginners and those in search of their personal best.
- Sell-out field of 2,500 in 2018
- Free technical T-shirt
- Finisher's medal
- Route closed to traffic
- Chip timing
- On the day text message results
- Baggage storage facilities
- Water station and drinks at finish
- Extensive prize categories
- Course record - 31:02 (Tesfaye Debele)
- Under UK Athletics rules - License applied for
- Please note, unfortunately the course is not suitable for wheelchair users
if you need any further information about the epilepsy action bradford 10k, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8797 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org