Epilepsy Action works with Insurancewith to offer a travel insurance policy for people with epilepsy, including cover for epilepsy-related incidents.
- Full cover for declared and accepted medical conditions
- Worldwide cover offered, as long as not travelling against the advice of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Emergency 24 hour medical assistance line, supervised by doctors
- £10 million cover for emergency medical treatment, including repatriation
- Discounts for couples, families and single parent families
- 300+ sports and activities can be covered, some at standard terms
- 14 day cooling off period
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash and travel documents and much more
Getting a quote
For further information and to get a quote, you can call the Insurancewith Customer Service Centre on 0845 619 6142 and quote EPA. Alternatively, you can get a quote online.
Insurancewith will make a donation to Epilepsy Action for every policy taken out.
Our partnership with Insurancewith
Insurancewith and Insurancewith.com are trading names of Infinity Insurance Solutions Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority: FRN 528912.
Any offer of insurance, and the premium charged, remains a commercial decision based on a calculation of risk by Insurancewith and their underwriters. This will include factors associated with your epilepsy.
Contacting Insurancewith does not guarantee an offer of insurance. Epilepsy Action cannot take responsibility for the cover of a policy or the outcomes of any claims.
Pay it forward
This resource is freely available as part of Epilepsy Action’s commitment to improving life for all those affected by epilepsy.
On average it costs £414 to produce an advice and information page – if you have valued using this resource, please text FUTURE to 70500 to donate £3 towards the cost of our future work. Terms and conditions. Thank you