Epilepsy Action works with Insurancewith to offer a travel insurance policy for people with epilepsy, including cover for epilepsy-related incidents.
- All policies include cover from £2,000 per person if you have to cancel your holiday plans before you travel
- Full cover for declared and accepted medical conditions
- Worldwide cover offered, as long as not travelling against the advice of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Emergency 24 hour medical assistance line, supervised by doctors
- £10 million cover for emergency medical treatment, including repatriation
- Discounts for couples, families and single parent families
- 300+ sports and activities can be covered, some at standard terms
- 14 day cooling off period
- Cover includes medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash and travel documents and much more
Getting a quote
Insurancewith will make a donation to Epilepsy Action for every policy taken out.
Our partnership with Insurancewith
Epilepsy Action is an Introducer Appointed Representative (IAR) of Infinity Insurance Solutions, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 528912). As an IAR, Epilepsy Action receives a commission on policies purchased. The proceeds are used to help the charity carry out its essential work for people affected by epilepsy
Insurancewith and Insurancewith.com are trading names of Infinity Insurance Solutions Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority: FRN 528912.
Any offer of insurance, and the premium charged, remains a commercial decision based on a calculation of risk by Insurancewith and their underwriters. This will include factors associated with your epilepsy.
Contacting Insurancewith does not guarantee an offer of insurance. Epilepsy Action cannot take responsibility for the cover of a policy or the outcomes of any claims.