For the next part of our UK-wide Take Epilepsy Action campaign, we are looking at how we can work with businesses, industries and institutions. We want to reach even more people with our epilepsy and first-aid information.
Our members and supporters are our network around the UK. And we know that many of you are involved in different activities and groups, and have many personal and professional contacts.
For example, you may work for a local authority, be a member of a union or association, or work for a business that operates nationally.
Can you be our eyes and ears? Do you, a family member or friend:
- Work somewhere that could benefit from better epilepsy awareness?
- Work for a company with a staff newsletter or a staff intranet?
- Know someone who works for an institution that communicates with a lot of people?
- Know who is responsible for the health and safety at your workplace?
- Belong to an organisation that is keen to promote health and wellbeing issues?
If you do, we would like to hear from you. We want to start spreading the Take epilepsy action messages to people who may not know a great deal about epilepsy. At this stage we are open to all possibilities, so would welcome any suggestions or possible leads.
You can email Pete in Epilepsy Action’s campaigns team email@example.com or telephone 0113 210 8800.