There isn’t just one reason to take part in the Vietnam to Cambodia Cycle, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
When: 24 November - 4 December 2018, 2-12 March 2019 or 2-12 November 2019
Where: Vietnam to Cambodia, Asia
Distance: 248 miles (400km) over 6 days
About the Vietnam to Cambodia Cycle
This breathtaking bike ride will take you from Vietnam's Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) to the ancient temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia. Upon arrival, you will have time to explore the fascinating city of Saigon - the heart of Vietnam - before the challenge commences.
The 248 mile (400km) route will take you through many traditional Vietnamese villages, following gorgeous streams and rivers, passing paddy fields and stunning mountains. Few locals will have seen foreigners cycling past, and their interest and hospitality will spur on even the most tired cyclist.
The route then crosses the border into Cambodia and you will cycle to the world famous temple site of Angkor Wat - arguably one of the most fascinating wonders of the world! Built from 879 - 1191AD by the Khmer civilisation, Ankgor Wat represents one of mankind's most astonishing architectural achievements, and is certainly the jewel in Cambodia's crown.
There are two options available. Please decide which is best for you before registering. Find out more on the Global Adventure Challenges website.
- Option A: Registration fee £399, minimum fundraising pledge £3,100, plus airport tax and fuel surcharge contribution of £250.
- Option B: Registration fee £399, payment £1,550, plus airport tax and fuel surcharge contribution of £250.
How we will support you
All our participants will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips to help you get started
- A free Epilepsy Action cycle jersey
- Free training plans and kit list provided by Global Adventure Challenges
- Fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
For further information
For further information about our overseas events, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing email@example.com