When:27 - 29 September 2019
Where: Fort William, Scotland
Distance: Approximately 10 miles
About the Ben Nevis Trek
Join Epilepsy Action for this exciting weekend challenge conquering Ben Nevis! The challenge takes you into the heart of the breath taking Western Highlands in order to conquer the highest peak in Britain set at 1,343m (4,409ft) above sea level.
The trail to the summit is technically easy, but trekking Ben Nevis is a strenuous challenge - stamina and determination are a must! The stunning views of the highlands will be with you all the way and provide a fantastic backdrop to this fundraising challenge event.
There are two options available. Please decide which is best for you before registering. Find out more on the Global Adventure Challenges website.
- Option A: Registration fee of £95 & minimum fundraising pledge of £550
- Option B: Registration fee of £95 & payment of £275
How we will support you
All our participants will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips to help you get started
- A free Epilepsy Action t-shirt
- Free training plans and kit list provided by Global Adventure Challenges
- Fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
For further information
For further information about our trekking events, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org