There are a number of ways in which Epilepsy Action can support students and researchers. This might be help with funding, recruitment of participants or consulting with service users at the design stage of your project.
Epilepsy Action's resources for researchers
- Help with advertising for and recruiting participants
- Facilitating patient and public involvement (PPI)
- Epilepsy Action professional membership
- Epilepsy Professional Magazine (available to professional members)
- Seizure: European Journal of Epilepsy
- Find out more about patient and public involvement in research
Other resources for researchers
Peer reviewed journals which publish epilepsy research
For further information, contact Amanda Stoneman or telephone +44 (0) 113 210 8805.