Taking part in or organising an event is a positive way to honour the memory of a loved one and help others affected by epilepsy.
You can take part in an existing event or organise your own. Whichever you choose, we’ll support you all the way!
Other ways to fundraise in memory
- Collection envelopes are a convenient way to collect donations at a funeral or memorial service.
- Request in memory collection envelopes
- Set up a personalised Sunflower Tribute website as a lasting tribute to their memory. Here you can tell the story of the person you’re remembering in words, photos and more.
- Read more about Sunflower Tributes
- If a personalised tribute page isn’t quite right for you but you still want to fundraise in memory you can set up a special page on JustGiving.
- Set up a remembrance page on Justgiving
All money raised in your loved one's name will ensure more people living with epilepsy can access free advice and support from Epilepsy Action when they need it most.