Virtual training sessions
All face to face epilepsy awareness training is currently suspended due to COVID-19. However, we can now offer a virtual training session via zoom.
Thinking about booking an Epilepsy Action epilepsy awareness training session?
We offer a full introduction to epilepsy covering:
- Epilepsy facts and figures
- First aid for seizures
- Diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy
- Living with epilepsy
Select whether you want videos and case studies relating to adults or children.
Why choose us?
The training is:
- Delivered by experienced trainers who provide information you can trust
- Interactive with group work and plenty of opportunities for questions
- Delivered at a date and time to suit you. You can log in remotely from home or at work
- Tailored to suit your particular requirements
- Delivered using our dedicated Epilepsy Action zoom account (other platform options are available get in touch to discuss)
“It was so informative and totally changed my outlook, opinion and knowledge regarding epilepsy”
Links to the videos, further resources and handouts are sent after the training.
Booking and information
To book your training session:
- The training lasts 2 hours
- Our standard fee is £240 for up to 20 people*
- Certificates of attendance can be provided
If you require further information please email email@example.com.
*A fundraising pledge can be made to cover the cost of the training.
Epilepsy Action does not provide emergency medication training, but you can find more information on this from Epistatus.