Thinking about booking an Epilepsy Action epilepsy awareness training session?
We offer a full introduction to epilepsy covering:
- What epilepsy is
- Seizures and seizure types
- Diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy
- What to do if you witness a seizure
- First aid for seizures
- Living with epilepsy
Why choose us?
- Our training achieves exceptional customer ratings
- Uniquely, it is NHS Information Standard certified
- It is delivered at a venue, date and time to suit you
- Our standard fee of £220 for up to 20 people is great value for money*
- The 2 hour session can easily be accommodated within standard working hours
- Our training can be tailored to suit your particular requirements
- An information/reference pack is included
- Certificates of attendance can be provided
Booking and information
To book your training session:
- Please complete the booking enquiry form
- We will find a trainer in your area
- Our trainer will contact you to confirm training arrangements
- Once training is confirmed we will send you a payment request.
*Please be aware that we are increasing our fees. All bookings with dates confirmed with the trainer on or after 1 April 2019 will be charged at £240. Bookings confirmed before 1 April 2019 will be charged at the current rate of £220 even if the training is due to take place later in the year. A fundraising pledge can be made to cover the cost of the training.
Epilepsy Action does not provide emergency medication training, but you can find more information on this from Epistatus.