Thinking about booking an Epilepsy Action epilepsy awareness training session?
We offer a full introduction to epilepsy covering:
- What epilepsy is
- Seizures and seizure types
- Diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy
- What to do if you witness a seizure
- First aid for seizures
- Living with epilepsy
Why choose us?
- Our training achieves exceptional customer ratings
- Uniquely, it is NHS Information Standard certified
- It is delivered at a venue, date and time to suit you
- Our standard fee of £220 for up to 20 people is great value for money*
- The 2 hour session can easily be accommodated within standard working hours
- Our training can be tailored to suit your particular requirements
- An information/reference pack is included
- Certificates of attendance can be provided
Booking and information
*A fundraising pledge can be made to cover the cost of the training. You will be required to register details of your fundraising event with Epilepsy Action before we will proceed with arranging the Epilepsy Awareness training session.
Epilepsy Action does not provide emergency medication training, but you can find more information on this from Epistatus.