There isn’t just one reason to run the Epilepsy Action Bradford 10k, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now. And with a free technical running T-shirt - there has never been a better time!
When: Sunday 16 March 2014
Where: Bradford City Centre, United Kingdom
Registration fee: £16 UK Athletics affiliated / £18 unaffiliated.
Minimum Age: 15 years of age
About the Epilepsy Action Bradford 10k
Epilepsy Action’s very own 10k, city centre road race. Starting and finishing in the Centenary Square, the course is predominately flat and closed to traffic. A fantastic race for beginners and those in search of their personal bests!
Race Information / features
- Flat, fast course
- Under UK Athletics rules - licence applied for
- Free technical running T-shirt
- Route closed to traffic
- Chip timing
- Computerised results within 24 hours
- Text message results service on the day
- Baggage storage facilities
- Drinks station and drinks at finish
- Prizes for male and female first, second and third and extensive Veterans categories
- Training clinics and year-round running support provided by Airedale Athletics
Unfortunately the course is not suitable for wheelchair users
Your race pack will be sent out four weeks before the event. In your race pack you will receive: your running number and race chip, a race information guide and sponsorship form. Please note, the race information guide features the original date.
Runners in the Epilepsy Action Bradford 10k will be able to benefit from newsletters, training tips, and training clinics, supervised by qualified coaches, in the lead-up to the event, and afterwards, courtesy of Airedale Athletics (a partnership of five local running clubs – Baildon Runners, Bradford-Airedale AC, Eccleshill Road Runners, Skyrac AC and St Bede’s AC).
For information about Airedale Athletics, joining a running club in the Bradford and Leeds areas, training clinics and annual running support, please contact Simon Forde by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Airedale Athletics cater for all age-groups, backgrounds, abilities and running disciplines, from absolute beginners upwards.
Download a training plan for the Epilepsy Action Bradford 10k:
With thanks too…
- The City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council
- Airedale Athletics
- Bradford Telegraph and Argus
- Michael Noble, our official race photographer
For further information
For further information on the Epilepsy Action Bradford 10k, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8800 or by emailing email@example.com