Would you give your last pound to fight epilepsy?
On the 28th March 2017 the new £1 coin went into circulation. This means that from Sunday 15 October your old pound coins will no longer be the legal tender. This gives you just six months to spend, bank or donate them!
Government research suggests there are millions of old pound coins saved up in jam jars and piggy banks all across the country. As we start to see an end to the old "round pound" we are asking supporters - would you give your last pound to fight epilepsy?
You can donate your old £1 coins in many different ways:
- To make a £1 donation text POUND to 70100. Alternatively you can donate online or call 0113 210 8851
- Request a home money box to collect your old £1 coins in - we will send you a reminder to empty it before 15 October
- Turn your old £1 coins into a chance to win £25,000 every week with the Epilepsy Action weekly lottery
- Buy an Epilepsy Action wristband
- Become a member of Epilepsy Action from £1 per month
Every £1 coin donated, new or old, will help change lives. Donate yours today and help bring forward the day that no one fears an epilepsy diagnosis.