Every ticket you buy gives you a better chance of winning up to £1,500
Every ticket you buy also supports people living with epilepsy. Every £1 means more people trying to live better with epilepsy can:
- get the knowledge and confidence to begin taking control of their epilepsy
- find support locally so they don’t have to face epilepsy alone
- live in a society that better understands the challenges of life with epilepsy
Tickets cost just £1 each – win big and make a big difference!
- 1st prize - £1,500 winner B Collier ticket 138366
- 2nd prize - £500 winner P McConnachie ticket 115138
- 3rd prize - £250 winner R Hill ticket 138587
- 4th prize - £150 winner E McGuiness ticket 130762
The raffle is now closed.
Winners were drawn on Thursday 29 June 2017 and will be informed shortly.
Epilepsy Action support responsible gambling, if you feel you have a problem with gambling, visit gambleaware.co.uk or call the Gamcare helpline on 0808 8020 133.
To self-exclude from Epilepsy Action prize-led fundraising activities, please telephone 0113 210 8822 or email email@example.com to request a self-exclusion form.