Set yourself a virtual steps challenge and get sponsored along the way to help make a difference for people living with epilepsy.
During this uncertain time, it’s important to keep active. Why not challenge yourself to step up and reach your fitness goals too!
Walk, skip, jog or even hop your chosen distance. You could jog around the garden, walk up and down the stairs or even dance to your favourite tune in your living room. Every step you take counts towards your target!
Whatever you choose to do, record your challenge on your favourite app or keep a video diary. Then once you’ve completed your challenge submit your evidence to us and we’ll send you a finisher’s medal and certificate!
Step up. Sign up. Make a life-changing difference
How to get started in four simple steps:
- Register with us online
- Set your fundraising target (To receive a medal and certificate on completion of your challenge, we ask for a minimum sponsorship pledge of £15)
- Set up your personalised fundraising page
- Track your steps using your favourite app!
How we will support you:
- Online fundraising guide
- Dedicated support and encouragement every step of the way
- Access to our exclusive Epilepsy Action Heroes fundraising group
- Unique finisher's medal
Government guidelines: Get active, have fun and pledge whatever you can to help or fundraise, but please stay safe. Practice social distancing and only take part in a challenge with members of your own household or virtually with friends, family or work colleagues.
For further information about Virtual Steps Challenge, please contact our events team on +44 (0) 113 210 8824 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org