There isn’t just one reason to organise a Walk for Epilepsy, there are 600,000! That’s the number of people living with epilepsy in the UK right now.
When: Any day that suits you best
About Walk for Epilepsy
Organising a Walk for Epilepsy is one of the simplest fundraising activities you can do. Whether it's a canal side stroll, a jaunt through the local countryside or a tour around your local town or city, all you need to do is plan your route and invite your friends and family to join you.
If you would like to organise a walk and invite other Epilepsy Action supporters along, you can also add the details to the Local Events section of our website.
How we will support you
- An organisers guide packed full of useful tips to help plan your walk
- Posters to help advertise your event
- Constant fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
- Sponsor forms and stickers
- Opportunity to advertise your walk on our website
For further information
For further information about Walk for Epilepsy, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8797 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org