We are asking all of our supporters to stay safe and follow current UK Government national and local guidelines while holding or taking part in an event. You can register for a fundraising pack below.
Or, why not take a look at our Walk 50 challenge for National Epilepsy Week (24-30 May) or virtual events.
Whether it's a canal side stroll or a coast to coast challenge, you can help to improve the lives of people affected by epilepsy.
All you need to do is plan your route and invite friends and family to join you. Or you could even organise a larger walk and invite members of your local community.
Register with us and we'll send you everything you need to make your walk a striding success.Register my walk
How we will support you
- A step-by-step guide for planning your walk
- Fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms and branded materials
- Posters to help advertise your walk
- Epilepsy Action t-shirt (optional)
- Dedicated support and encouragement all the way!
For further information about a Walk for Epilepsy, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8824 or by emailing email@example.com