Various 2021 dates
Tough Mudder Classic is a team-oriented obstacle course over 8-10 miles, designed to test physical strength and mental grit. Tough Mudder puts camaraderie over finisher rankings and is not a timed race but a team challenge with world-class obstacles you won't find anywhere else.
Like Tough Mudder Classic, Tough Mudder 5K is not a race, it's a challenge. Designed to test teamwork and grit on a 5K, 13 obstacle course without fire, ice or electricity, it's all the mud in a shorter distance.
Thanks to our incredible mudders, nobody will have to face living with epilepsy alone.
London WestSaturday 15 and Sunday 16 May
MidlandsSaturday 12 and Sunday 13 June
ScotlandSaturday 3 and Sunday 4 July
YorkshireSaturday 31 July and Sunday 1 August
South WestSaturday 21 and Sunday 22 August
North WestSaturday 4 and Sunday 5 September
London SouthSaturday 18 and Sunday 19 September
How we will support you
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips to help you get started
- Free Epilepsy Action technical running vest
- Fundraising support and encouragement from our dedicated team
- Exclusive access to our Epilepsy Action Heroes Facebook group
- Optional supporters' cheering packs
For further information about Tough Mudder, please contact our events team on +44 (0)113 210 8821 or by emailing email@example.com